My College Stress First-Aid Kit

It's my second year in college and I deal with the pains school brings me almost every day. Why not blog about it and maybe help some others out along the way?

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why is left over Olive Garden so good?

During this stressful finals week, two of my friends and I decided to get dinner at Olive Garden. Binge eating? Maybe. So what? Oh well.

We went on Monday, and it is obviously now Wednesday and I still have left over beef tortellini. Which I am chowing down now. Left overs are the best part of going to Olive Garden by far.

It's like you get to enjoy the goodness now and later. This always happens to me too, no matter what I order. Even if it's just soup, salad, and breadsticks. I usually end up having left over soup. It's great. Now I get to enjoy the stress eating deliciousness, not once, but twice this week.

Need dinner plans to get away from the stress of finals? I recommend Olive Garden. Always a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment